Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mom in hospital


 My mother is spending the night in the hospital. She broke her collar bone about a month ago. She was complaining this morning about chest pains. So she had me drive. I drove us down to public storage. Around the time when I was almost done going through my storage unit she became ill and began vomiting. After about 45 minutes of her puking both at Public Storage and at my sister's house my sister and I convinced her to let me take her in to the emergency room.
 They admitted her right away because of her chest pains. She had some chest xrays done and some heart tests ran. They also recently ran an abdominal xray on her. She took her sleep medicine and now it looks like she is going to sleep. The doctor said that if everything checks out that she should be out of here first thing in the morning. On my way back up to her room from the car I saw someone's car parked in a disabled spot. It looks like they're living out of their car just like my mom. It saddens me how many people who are elderly that are living out of their cars and getting sick. I saddens me more that if I weren't with my mother today something serious could have happened to her and no one would have been with her. Especially since I am nearly in the same boat as her. It kills me. Anyways, I am going to drink some 7-up and job hunt. I don't think I want to live with Gaston and Elskie after their lease is up. Right now, I want it to be just me and Michelle. I don't want my friends to sit around everyday and watching me be depressed. They have their own lives to worry about. I love them and appreciate them for more than they will ever know. But I can't stand for people to see me like this. I can't stand not working. I can't stand a lot of things. I feel worthless. But that's nothing new. I have my beautiful little girl to worry about. I'm still holding out hope for Kyle. Naive as it may be. I love him. That will not change.

No comments: