Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I don't call it home because it doesn't feel like home. I don't know what does anymore. So many drastic changes in life in the past five and a half months. My mind hasn't been put through so many trials ever at once in such a short time. I just don't know what to think anymore. But what else is new. Keep your chin up Cheri. It's going to possibly get worse before it gets better. That's what dad always says. Perhaps this time you will be right Pop. I hate this time of my life. I know in Thanksgivings to come I will look back at this time and I will remember the trials I've been through and I will be thankful then for whatever is better in my life at that time rather than the constant struggles I'm going through now. Anyways, I am off. Michelle is waking up.

 The upwards point I guess is that I get to drive my sister in laws car up to Eugene or Salem tomorrow by myself. Which means blasting music and screaming songs in the car. I look forward to it. It has been entirely to long since I've been able to scream songs at the top of my lungs while driving and blasting tunes. It's therapeutic. Monday I begin my journey to find daycare for Michelle. And then Friday I have my appointment with my JOBs worker.

No comments: