Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Always Too Busy


 Her father is always too busy. I have in the past two months-month and a half tried to have two important discussions regarding our daughter with him. One regarding my standpoint on vaccines and what he thought about it. I sent him links to websites to back these things up that led me to the decision to no longer vaccinate my daughter. I got no response. Before that I had tried to tell Kyle that I was trying to raise our daughter under the attachment parenting style and asked him for some support and also asked him what style of parenting he was trying to use with her. Still no response. I kept asking him questions. Never yelling. He kept saying he can't just stop school and quit his job. You don't have to quit your job or school to be involved in your daughter's life or the important decisions that come with the responsibility of being a father. I just wish he'd start acting like a father. But what do I know. I'm just that woman who was in labor with Moon Face for almost a day. I was just that woman who he claimed to hold in the highest respects and wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Like I ever mattered. I don't care at this point if I did or not. What I truly give a fuck about right now is the fact he never connects the dots to see just how much it takes to be a father nor the fact that he will go the extra mile to be one or have opinions when they actually matter!

No comments: