Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Events as of late


 Well, last Sunday I moved to Lincoln City. I am living with my father inlaw. Michelle and I are still sharing a room. Pink is an odd color to adjust too... Elskie and Gaston were arguing but that's nothing typically new. That's not why I left. I left because Sarin's husband fractured her nose and she's going back to the prick. She's not even pressing charges against him. I can't stand and watch. So I left. I live in fear of getting a phone call saying that he's killed her. If there is a next time of her leaving him and it involves violence I'm turning it into the police. Her husband told my eldest Godchild if he didn't eat his dinner he'd stab his mother in the leg. That man is no good for her. I pray that Oya takes care of him. He has every horrible thing in this world coming to him. Things here aren't that bad so far. I'm mostly alone but keep in contact with people via internet and phone.
 Kyle is here until next week after xmas. Tomorrow we celebrate Yuletide and Don's birthday. I think I will make him a cake to surprise him. No clue on what type of cake though. :-/
 The library has a Winter Solstice celebration happening tomorrow night so I think I will try and go to that as well for Michelle's sake :) We already read the story of Yuletide. We went to Goodwill and picked out a lovely hand sewn dress for Michelle for Yuletide. She adores it and calls it her Sailor Moon Princess dress. :)
We went to the beach just when the tide was starting to go out and we picked a Yule Log from the rocks right by the sand. It's soaking wet. Hopefully it will dry out by tomorrow but I'm not banking on it.
 Kyle and have been having a casual thing. We need to stop doing it. It's not healthy and I find myself getting emotionally hurt because he will not admit or tell me that he thinks I am beautiful. I know I shouldn't let it bother me but after him telling me a few months ago he doesn't find me attractive and then all this shit happens it's difficult to really not let it bug me. . . I don't get him. No; we're not getting back together. He doesn't love me. It doesn't matter if I love him or not. I know we're no good for each other. We both deserve something different. We'll drive each other crazy if we're together. I cannot put myself through that. I can't put my daughter through that. Furthermore, I can't put my cat through that.
 My student loans have gone into repayment. Luckily, it's rather cheap $50/month. I know I will not be going back to school for a while. DHS provides free short term training. I am planning on doing this training so I can get a better paying job and then do my Doula work on the side. I will be in Lincoln City for a while. I don't know how long. Kyle will not be relocating. He has a year left of school he said. And then he says he plans on getting a job but does not think he can get one closer to here. It's up to him on what he wants to do. As a parent it is up to him to decide on his level of involvement. I worry it will strain his relationship with Michelle. At the same time though it makes life easier on me as far as raising Michelle the way I'd like too goes.

 Other than that mom's health is questionable. She is getting put on heart monitors three times a week and she has cirrhosis of the liver and can't even smoke bud she's so ill. I worry for her. That's one of the few reasons I was staying in Portland. However, mom apparently got approved for section 8 housing and will be able to move in a few short months to Marion County. So near or in Salem. She'll be about an hour away from me driving wise. So I don't worry so much. Mom also has to at some point get a colonoscopy. I'm sure more horrid and vague test results will follow :-( Ug. Anyways, I am getting hungry and I think I need to make dinner sometime soon. Happy Yuletide all. We'll have a full moon and a total lunar eclipse this year. :)

No comments: